how to get title

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 15:20:09 PDT

move to my little town in Tennessee and I will take you to court house and
get your titles

I have M135 with antique tags on it and all I had was truck -- no paper of
any kind, took rubbing of VIN number - posted signature bond revocable if
truck proved to be stolen - walked out with tags.

Have taken several SF97s in; the ladies behind counter never blink, scribble
some papers, punch computer keys - tell me how much money I owe.

I have a CJ that was titled as an antique so long ago that it has been
dropped from state records. They said do not worry about it - you have tags
and papers - states problem if after 20 years they loose records.

I built a truck from scrap parts and all I had to do was take them rubbing
of VIN number post bond and pay for tags. Posting bond does not require
actual money post, just signature.

Yes they accept rubbing from serial number that is stamped in frame.

Everette