Re: [MV] Titling gripes

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 19:03:56 PDT

Dear Mr. Hoffaman:
You are so far off-base, it's unreal. GL supplied me
with Form 97s and reassignments. NJ will not honor them.
Guess I'm one in one of the eight States that won't honor the
dealer reassignments sent to me.
I cannot even get the Arizona title for most of the trucks
I've purchased. Plus, you cheaters rob me for sales tax
in a State where a truck is PARKED, NOT TITLED! Wrong, pal...
IF Arizona charged sales tax on vehicles, then I'd be liable
for that, but NOT when it's PARKED in MD or PA, and etc.
Your Form 97's are in GL's name and worthless to a buyer in NJ.
I should get a clear AZ Title for each and very truck I buy.
Joe Young