Re: [MV] full auto and nuther real life war

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 12:40:56 PDT

my .02 short and to point

YES IT IS WORTH IT

Everette

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan M Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>

At 9:52 AM -0700 9/23/03, Employee@MilVeh.com wrote:

>Unfortunately, the enemy is usually better armed,
>certainly better paid and always outnumber our side
>many times over, but this is the drug war. By the
>way, we are slowly losing this one in case you have
>noticed. We're losing it for the same reason we took
>so many casualities in Nam, we were never committed to
>win in a full-on fight. It was a half-assed managed
>war then and now by incompetent bureacrats, but thats
>a whole other issue!

The question is, why are we fighting it the way we are. I don't use
drugs. Never used drugs. Won't ever use drugs. (drugs being the
illegal stuff, the strongest thing I drink is a single malt once in a
very rare time and strong coffee all other times). That said, What's
the true menace of Pot? Is there really such a huge concern that we
need to spend millions of dollars a year on it and curtail the rights
of Amercians across the board to fight this fight?

--