MULE QUESTIONS

From: M. \ (mevanshowell@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 14:52:49 PDT

So out of curiosity how much would this Mule be worth in it's current
condition and how much would it cost to bring it back to original mil spec
taking in to consideration that the entire restoration would have to be
sub-contracted out (in other words I have 10 thumbs).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2190118510&category=587

M. Evans Howell
Machine Guns, Suppressors & Law Enforcement Sales
310 Meadowood Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone (770) 641-7987
Fax (770) 641-1281