titling problems

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 07:06:39 PDT

NJ Gives you credit for the taxes you pay, up to 6%. At least they did for me,
but my truck was parked in New Jersey, Fort Dix.
They did require an Arizona title which GL gets you for $40.
Maybe in some cases they can't because the sf97 is incorrect, or has a bad vin
number, I don't know but would explain Joe's problem.

 By the way, Joe sold me some stuff for my m35. It was good seeing him again,
and he gave me a great deal. And even let me sit on his chopper.

(I mean his Harley, no jokes now)

Thank you, Joe

 Fred