Re: [MV] speaking of tires....

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 16:00:48 PDT

Find the most rurally located shop you can.

I live in the country and the last time I had to have one of my 5 Ton tires
fixed it cost $30. I broght the tire and wheel to them.

I asked if there would be a problem with the rim and they looked at my
funny and said, what could be the problem?

Dave

--
Dave