Dan! BAd emails?

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 21:16:18 PDT

Hello list,

Dan, you must not be getting my e-mails, I have sent you my address twice, I
just sent you another email. If you have a chance in the evenings, give me a
call, 1-360-468-2820.

To the rest of the list: Sorry, just trying to get a manual from dan for my
M211.

Mv content: Those of you who were reading about my worn shaft where the hub
goes on my truck. I think i figured it out. The part where the bearings ride
are fine, its the spot in between that, to quote someone here, "looks like a
3 year old machined it" SO all is fine, thanks a lot for all of your help!

Caleb Pal