Fall trail ride, Grayling, Michigan

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 20:33:35 PDT

    Anyone else driving up to the fall trail ride at Camp Grayling this
year?? My brother and I are driving up in my M342 duece (the blue one with
the crane & dump bed), which I hope to use "gently" on the trails. This will
be the first real shake-down of the truck since I rebuilt the transfer case
(now air lock type), replaced the steering gearbox, rebuilt the front axle,
and installed an LDS 465-1A, 5 ton multifuel engine. I have driven it to a
few local car shows, but nothing this far away or serious.

Bill,
Birch Run, Mi.