Re: [MV] deuce wipers

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 08:33:19 PDT

Yup, the key wording is "actually work." Somebody has boat stuff on their
truck. I really like the original stuff but the wipers on all my deuces really
suck. This is one area I'll deviate. Who has the ultimate plan for safe
functional wipers that don't rot away in 6 months and actually clean the glass?