Military Antenna identification help needed

From: Fast Asset - Grant Guilbeault (grant@fastasset.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 11:32:16 PDT

Hello all. I am new to the forum. I am hoping you can help me source a
military-style antenna for a project.

In this image the antenna unit I am seeking can be seen mounted to the side
of a Deuce and a half (for transmitting with a PRC-77). It is a whip
antenna with an approximate 10-15" mast height.
http://www.3ad.org/67ar/67ar_2/duece_and_half_attack.jpg

I am seeking any information about type/part number/name etc... Any
information regarding specific places that I might be able to purchase one
or more units would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance.

Grant Guilbeault
grant@fastasset.com