Re: [MV] Horn sound

From: Mr. Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 21:29:58 PDT

While we are on the subject of deuce air horns, I have a few questions:
1>Does anybody know of any .wav files of them on the net or in your own
personal puter?
2>Does anybody know of a source for good takeoffs? I want to put them on
several of my vehicles, both MV and otherwise.
3>What kind of PSI is required to sound them? have had locomotive horns many
yrs ago, took like 200PSI to make them talk, vibrated lots of stuff loose
once they did. Still was cool. :-)

Tanks to all,

T . Bones Morris