Re: [MV] Horn sound

From: Doc Bryant (rbhonk1@cox.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 22:09:38 PDT

I have a few sets of used (take off) diesel locomotive horns. These are the
Nathan P horns, 5 chime, original castings.
They take a 3/8th or 1/2 npt thread air line connection. Figure on 30 cubic
feet per minute air consumption.
And they sound nice at 50 PSI, and will easily honk up to 130 PSI. Cost?
$650 a set plus $25 shipping to lower 48. Contact me off list at
rbhonk1@cox.net if you are interested.

And I do not want to be around when you hit one of these with 200 psi. I
saw what 175 psi would do. It made the bottoms of my feet buzz. Stupid
human trick!

Doc Bryant