Re: [MV] 20 years from now

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 15:52:02 PDT

       I watched the development of the fuel cell in the Mother Earth
News Magazine, it was slow to start...electric companies had their eye
on it. As soon as they got a good working one going...the electric
companies quickly bought into it saying it would be good for "off grid
customers". Don't you think that if hydrogen goes over that they'll buy
it up and control it...and we'll have more of the same as we have now
with petroleum? Fred Martin