Re: [MV] Cleaning up your fuel

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 22:10:06 PDT

I don't know how much of a problem water is in MV fuel
tanks, but here's a simple, cheap cure for what it's
worth.

We have this ol boat and the fuel tanks will
occasionally get a little water down the vent pipes,
but thanks to a marine fuel/water seperator we've
never had a problem with water in the lines. Oh and
this system has been on there since at least 1965! The
seperator is small enough to go on a truck, about 8" X
6" X 3". Merc still makes em.

Jack