Re: [MV] Cleaning up your fuel

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 08:39:23 PDT

Your fuel filters already act as a separator, as water is heavier than
diesel fuel. Open the petcock on your filters and allow to drain until it
is clean diesel only, then close. If you are lucky with getting good fuel
(try to buy at high volume places such as truck stops), and keep your tank
mostly full, diesel will be the only thing that comes out when you open it.

http://msnmessenger-download.com