[MV] For sale 5 ton wrecker snatch blocks and chains, M939 windshields

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 06:16:05 PDT

List,
I recently bought an M936A2 wrecker and I have some duplicate wrecker equipment that I am interested in selling:

2-15 ton snatch blocks - $60 apiece
2-heavy 5/8" chains - $40 apiece

I also have three M939 series windshields for sale. Two of them have some clouding at the bottom behind the handle, but they are definitely good enough to use. The third probably needs to have the outer rubber seal replaced as it is a little tattered, but the windshield (glass and frame) itself is very nice. All three of the windshields are rust-free. I would like to get $70 per windshield plus shipping. The snatch blocks and chains are too much trouble to ship, but the windshields could be shipped. Located in Maryland.

Bruce