Re: [MV] In the name of 'security'

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 13:16:24 PDT

Jack:
Great reply-remember that we Canadians have in general always stood shoulder
to shoulder with our American brethren whenever the necessity has arisen.
Hundreds of Canadians died in the WTC so we have a vested interest in seeing
justice done. There are hundreds of Canadian graves in Korea where my old
Regiment, the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry won the US
Presidential Unit Citation for stopping the Chinese cold at Kapyong We still
proudly wear it on our uniforms today!!
We and the Brits (I too am an immigrant-Scottish by birth, Canadian by
choice) are the greatest allies the US has in what will be a long war
against the terrorists. Let's not forget though that what we fight for is
freedom from injustice and intolerance, especially here at home.
Thanks guys!
Ian