RE: [MV] Multifuel block heater suggestions?

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 13:47:17 PDT

The block heater in my CUCV is also a 600w in the freeze plug hole. I
had to replace it and got another one from Auto Zone store. You can get
them at any auto store.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer