Re: [MV] Multifuel block heater suggestions?

From: don gale (sgrmaker@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 05:34:01 PDT

I had very good luck installing the military issued
block heater for M35A2. The kit came with an adaptor
for the block that just screwed right in. The plug was
on the back of the engine behind the air cleaner. I
then used the y included with the kit for the upper
radiator hose. I mounted the heater just behind the
radiator on the right between the radiator and fender
well and ran the power chord out through the hole in
the frame under the radiator and along the frame that
the winch is mounted on. I used this all winter last
year with good results. 1st crank and the engine would
fire right up. The only thing I had to buy was some
hose to go from the back of the engine to the heater
and maybe a couple of clamps.

Don