Re: [MV] M35A2 positive batt. cable

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 06:46:04 PDT

Tony,
Try Cole Hersee,they make heavy duty automotive/marine key switches. Model
M489-BP would work, it runs about $23.00.The West Marine catalog shows
several other good ones <westmarine.com>
Cheers,
Bjorn

>From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
>To: super_deuce@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: [MV] M35A2 positive batt. cable
>Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:12:24 -0400
>
>Hi there, thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can get such a switch?
>(replace the accessory switch with a key type.)
>
>Tony V.

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--
sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup