Re: [MV] M1009: Good and bad?

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 18:38:32 PDT

Caleb and List,

Great vehicle!!! Easy to maintain. I won first place 3/4 ton Motor Pool
Class at this years MVPA International Meet with mine. I've taken it
over 10,000 foot passes in Colorado in sub freezing weather. Driven many
times in the Mojave Desert at 110+F. Only problems was the pressure
switch in fuel filter housing $10.00 fix. Frying the glo-plugs cause I
left ignition on (cold engine) fooling with radios and light bar
(Ham,EMS,ES). Its my daily driver and I have put about 20,000 miles on
since I've gotten it. I'm around 84,000 and change now and she runs
well.

Mike Hill EMT-B
KG6FJI
MVPA 25988