Re: [MV] Hobart PE-197 genset trailer

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:22:45 PDT

! guess it is the one that sits in the 1 ton Ben Hur. Probably with a welder
as well.
A friend of mine has a couple of the Hobart generator welder units with I
think a Dodge T214 engine. On one of our trips he used it to do some
emergancy welding and to provide power and lighting for our groups camp.

Nige