Re: [MV] Hobart PE-197 genset trailer

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:48:02 PDT

I just got back from the Pembroke Ordnance Depot (POD) and now you are
going to make me walk ALL the way down there again to check the pn on
the little genset I have....

Feew! I am back, long walk (800' each way) It is a 110v 3kw 3 phase M5 or
7 genset

What are the specs: Voltage Current, Phase(s) Engine?

I did an internet search for PE197 and found nothing. A search for my PE95
comes up
but not PE197

Steve AKA Dr Deuce