Low Voltage Circuit Tester QMC Model 1-42

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 08:51:58 PDT

I would like to know if anyone has a price range for the following item.

LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER
Q.M.C. MODEL 1-42
GENERATOR - REGULATOR TESTS

COMPLETE, WORKS & IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

Gray Metal Case: Size 11 1/2" W X 9 3/4" D X 7 1/4" H

Has Volt-Ammeter Switch 9Volts Yellow / 18Volts Red / 60Volts Black / 60Amps
Black

Inside the latched cover is the Data Plate with Operating Instructions

Behind the Data Plate is the Original 12 page Operating Manual

All Wires & Connectors are in the set. Wires are , of course dry rotted.

The owner had from him family & needs additional income. I will relay
offers. His sons want him to put it on e-bay. He wants it to go to
someone that will appreciate having an original item.

This would enhance a wrecker or maintenance vehicle from WW II.

Hopefully I can gain an idea as to the current value, prior to selling.

As always, thanks for any & all replies.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA