For the people who wanted Military Police Signs:

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 09:38:05 PDT

For the people who are interested in MP signs for their jeeps:

The regs specify that the windshield legend be applied to a piece of
sheet metal painted white, then the sheet metal screwed to the
windshield. similarly, the spare tire plate is a 16 inch round piece of
16 gauge, painted white, with a bracket installed.

The question: Do you guys want me to fabricate the metal also, or do you
just want the decal sets and do so yourselves.

(I have a source for the sheet metal, I am waiting for a price on
cutting the sheets based on the quantity that I order)

Also, thanks for the overwhelming response to the new business: It looks
like the first pallet of paint is just about gone, and I am placing my
second order in the next few days.

Hank