RE: [MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items"

From: Bill Taylor (usms@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 05:55:22 PDT

I would put his age in the Gen X arena. Several years ago he outlawed
the sale of badges on Ebay completely (since then seems to have opened
up a bit) Many of us argued with his "royal highness" and even explained
to him in that military badges were covered by the CFR and are
completely legal to own, sell, trade etc. His opinion was they "Should"
be illegal, therefore they will not be permitted at Ebay. I had a
friend who posted a German GI Joe. GI Joe is even a bit PC as the
Swastika was an X. Ebay pulled that auction because it was of a German
soldier. Seems they're trying to erase history.
Bill

Subject: Re: [MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items"

If that is correct, therein lies the root of the problem:

Bill Taylor wrote:

> He is an .... attorney

He is also undoubtedly a member of the "Baby Boom" generation albeit
probably a younger member, or even worse, a member of "Gen X". In either
case he is a product of the U.S. politically correct (un)educational
establishment.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 10/7/2003
Tested on: 10/8/2003 8:55:22 AM