RE: [MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items"

From: Bill Taylor (usms@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 17:07:11 PDT

Ebay is a typical politically correct company run by idiots. If you
wish to argue with the head corporate idiot, robc@ebay.com is Robert
Chestnut the corporate counsel Ebay hired who immediately began
outlawing these items. He also outlawed badges and the emergency lights
volunteer firefighters use on their own cars. He is an ex US attorney
from Virginia and is in my personal opinion subhuman!