RE: [MV] [Not so MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items" / Mule question

From: Bill Taylor (usms@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 07:42:52 PDT

I disagree. Judgements based on people's age when backed up by their
actions are totally appropriate and can be used in many ways to
generalize. This guy has decided that he knows better than anyone else,
even when provided with case law and statutory proof that his viewpoint
is wrong.

Your lawsuit happy fellows are only that way because some lawyer has
agreed to take their case. If these lawyers did not take the cases,
there would be no law suit as most would not take the time to file the
papers to pursue the cases on their own. A few would, but the amount
would be negligible.

I spend a great deal of time around courts in my job. I've noticed over
the past 25 years or so that most everyone who appears in court swears
to tell the truth or swears to follow the court's instruction. The
jurors swear that they will be impartial, the court reporter swears she
will take the testimony to the best of her ability, the interpreters
swear they will interpret properly, the witnesses swear to tell the
truth. Who doesn't swear to tell the truth? The lawyers. Wonder what
the affect would be if those bottom feeders actually had to swear to
tell the truth in court?

And for my MV content. Does anyone know who it is in Indiana who is
selling Pinzgauzers?

Bill