Re: [MV] [Not so MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items" / Mule question

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 08:26:31 PDT

Agreed. Those were supposed to be the words of the eBay bean counters, not mine.

If someone decided to sue you for owning your MV, you would be appalled, as would I. In fact, I would be *offended* that someone could possibly be offended that I would own an MV. However, somewhere there exists such a person in America today. Maybe if they had lawsuits brought against them, it would help? Nah, probably not..... All that would do is perpetuate the ridiculous cycle.

More MV content:
Does anyone have a wide tire & wheel for a mule for sale? Or even just the wheel?

--Neil