Re: [MV] [Not so MV] E-Bay and "Prohibited Items" / Mule question

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:02:13 PDT

Well, in reading your first statement, I'd like to believe you're really just judging them on their actions and not their age at all, since the dislike is qualified by "actions". I would hope nobody really has a prejudice against an age group based on the behavior of one individual? That's absurd. The individual may be a low-life, but you cannot label the entire group that way.

We agree on the lawyers, though. Although I know some very honest lawyers, the sleazy ones are giving them a bad reputation. Sort of like your age groupings, only by occupation.

MV stuff:
I think there was an ad in the last few MV magazines for someone in the Midwest selling Pinzgauers, but I cannot recall who. I'm sure someone else will tell you before I can check the magazine this evening.

--Neil