Power Converters/Stocking Stuffers

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:24:47 PDT

A crisp and courteous Good Morning:

Once again, we have obtained some 24 volt and 12 volt converters. If you
were not able to get one from us last time, we apologize, but now is your
chance. We had some shipping difficulties last time, due to the fact that
they were sent from Canada, and were held up in Customs for two weeks,
because "they" couldn't figure out what a power supply is. We have solved
that problem, having made an arrangement to have them smuggled into the US
inside 55-gallon drums of anthrax powder. (Just checking to see if you were
paying attention) These are water-proof, lightweight, small, designed for
the motor vehicle environment, and warranted. Buy one for your favorite HMV
owner. (Or print this out and leave it for Wifey-poo.)

We have the following: for sale:

36 pieces Model SDC-15 24 to 12 @12 amps continuous 5" x 8" x 2.5"
Weight 2# $59 incl shipping. Factory rebuilt/90day warranty
72 pieces Model SDC-23 24 to 12 @20 amps continuous 5" x 8" x 2.5"
Weight 2.2# $69 incl shipping. Factory rebuilt/90day warranty

12 pieces Model VTC-120 12 to 24 @5 amps continuous 6" x 8" x 2.5"
Weight2.5# List $375, you pay $275, plus shipping. New. Mil-spec.

Also we can supply 12 or 24 to 110Vac sine-wave inverters in various current
ratings.

Don't forget, we also sell power steering and lock-out hubs for the M35. We
will beat any legitimate advertised prices on these. We offer 24-hour tech
support, a concept which is alien to our "competitors".

Arthur P. Bloom
www.M35products.com
Toll-free 866-749-0100 ext 1