Re: [MV] HEY! This is an MV List!

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 19:43:20 PDT

I'd still take the PIVAD, but before I'd take that I'd do a couple of M2's
and a few SAWs or FN MAGs. Cheaper, more usable in close quarters, and you
can cover more.

Problem with the man portable mini-gun is that it's hollywood. No can do
for a simple grunt - can't carry enough ammo, and then you've got the rest
of your team humping the batteries, flex feed, 5000 rounds - oh, and don't
forget the medics when the torque from spinning up and then firing tears
some tendons. Even the microgun is too torquey.

The best thing we could do is find some equally crazed fundamentalists that
would fight against the current guerillas and let them drive, man, and
deliver the goods. Everyone that wants to gets to go to heaven that way.

I wonder if we could develop some kind of RF device that would deliver
transients over a short range and detonate the buried devices?

IAC - MV Content - does anyone out there have a lockset (ignition switch and
door locks) for a 1975 Dodge Custom 200? I think something from an M880
should crossover just fine?

Greg