Re: [MV] Blasting Cabinet use on a Deuce

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 19:42:10 PDT

Napa sells Belden solid core spark plug wire sets for tractors that are
pretty good. You cut and crimp on the ends yourself and the sets are
cheap. I've used several of those sets on tractors and stationary engines.

If you want to go to better wire and terminals, I have used MSD spiral core
wire available from Summit racing. You can buy the terminals and boots
separately along with the wire in 25, 50 and 100 foot coils and save a few
bucks over sets.

IMO, I wouldn't waste my time with carbon core impregnated wires. The non-
oem stuff is of pretty low quality IMO. If you are going to do it right,
go with solid core or spiral core wires.

Dave

--
Dave