WTB Deuce windshield gaskets?

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 09:36:43 PDT

I am rebuilding one of my deuce windshields. I have it all apart and only
snapped one screw off. I need all of the gaskets to put it all back
together. Does anyone sell a kit for this? I found just the side and
bottom gasket, but not the top or the one that holds the glass. Also, the
screw broke off in the galvanized insert that holds the top frame to the
bottom. It's pretty rusty and I'd like to replace it if possible. Does
anybody sell individual parts to the assembly? Thanks guys.
Chris

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com