Re: [MV] [MVlist] DRMS article on Cnn

From: Kris Kirby (kris@catonic.net)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 09:46:41 PDT

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Royce C Hayes wrote:
> My favorite non amendment is "Separation of Church and State". I also
> dislike "Politically Correctness", "Assault? Weapons Ban", and "Zero
> Tolerance" Speaking of which, a child brought a toy gun to our church
> last night. It's a good thing that this is Texas, or he and his parents
> would have been cuffed and hauled off to jail!

Apparently you didn't hear about the asthmatic getting arrested...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/100803_local_inhaler.html

Loaned his inhaler to his girlfriend who was having an attack, violated
zero-tolerance drug policy to save a life.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris@nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"