Re: [MV] M35A2C Oil leak

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 21:48:54 PDT

Coby,
The filter number is correct! But, the gaskets that are supplied with
them are INCORRECT. There is a NAPA gasket available seperately that is
correct for the filter housing and cover. I can't find the number right
now but I'll keep looking for it. Perhaps someone else will have it
handy. I'll post the number as soon as I can find it.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w