RE: [MV] m1009 diesel run out of fuel problems

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 07:24:03 PDT

Replace the fuel pressure switch in the diesel fuel filter base
(Stanadyne Mod. 80) that the square filter attaches to. $10 fix. Get
them through local diesel injection shop, or the mv parts dist.

             "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer