Re: [MV] RADIOACTIVE stenciled on S250

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 19:34:43 PDT

hope your little smokey dont fall off or you grow any weird extra body parts
maby they hauled stuff around in it that wasnt that big of a deal unless it
got set off like a small bomb? just guessing hope its not still radioactive
is there any other numbers on it that could lead to an explination to what
it was used for??