Re: [MV] Air Compressor Recommendation?

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 19:57:33 PDT

In a message dated 10/14/03 7:13:54 PM, bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com writes:

<< http://www.speedprint.com/Deves50/Sandblasting.html >>

I like his idea of twin compressors. I had a Sears five horse single stage
and some one gave me a second. I run them both when blasting and they keep up
fine. If you already have a compressor which is not enough to blast with, it may
be cheaper to buy a second compressor of similar size to use when a large
volume of air is called for instead of spending a grand on a big compressor.
There is also some energy savings from the large compressor by only running one
smaller one for general shop duty.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com