Re: [MV] Hmmwv

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 13:03:48 PDT

Just for curious sake and the question asked here.  I was clocked (wont tell you where, when how or why) doing 89 MPH after just coming up a hill in my Hummer.

"It can be done"  and I still had lots more to go, I also towed a many hummers with mine and it passed everything in the desert heat, including the rest of the convoy.  OOOps let out a little there............

Cliff Smith
'?? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5