snow and duece chains

From: Ted Hils (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 07:17:53 PDT

    It snowed here in '92. They closed the schools and a lot of businesses.
Unfortunately, the the whole inch melted off that afternoon. We don't make
snow angels, we make sand angels.
    I have the single duece chains for $50/pr. They work good in mud, too
(we have a LOT of that).

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560