RE: [MV] Rewiring my 151A1

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 12:18:42 PDT

No, this is a A1 harness. All lights, oil pressure, gas level, do not
work. Horn, engine works.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer