(no subject)

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 07:02:18 PDT

Thanks,
I know I underrated it. I had 26K on my title app. and the DMV guy said are
you sure you want to do that? He said it would be over $150 for the tags
every year. I figured that the deuce weighed around 11k and the most I
would be hauling would be 2 tons of dirt or gravel, so that's where the 15k
came from. $150 may not seem like a lot of cash to you guys but for a
vehicle that only gets used once a month if that, it just didn't make sense.
  Heck, my CUCV is only $35/yr.

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301