RE: [MV] who likes their M51A2 dump truck?

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 07:21:40 PDT

OK, sorrry to have stirred up the old CDL hornets nest again. All CDL
issues aside, what do you guys think about your M51A2 dump trucks? Are they
usefull? How's the multifuel? Are some turbos whistlers and some not like
in the deuces? Anybody run super-singles? Thanks.
Chris

Hey nc17spock, good one about the O.D. after my name, I never thought about
it like that, it's not the color by the way, just my job, that's my one size
fits all signature for work and play

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-3363

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger
6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com