cletrac john deere?

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 19:57:08 PDT

ive been told that some cletrac's were built buy john deere does anyone know
how to tell the difference ? some of you have some pretty good books that
could have the answer in it. I havent seen any pictures of these things in
action my dad told me on the history channel there was one pulling a grader
blade making a air field, which i would like to get also if i knew what kind
they pulled? i have located a couple adams pull type blades if anyone dont
know the difference ill get one of them for the display . wonder what color
they are? well mostly interested in knowing how to identify different brands
of cletrac id like to have a john deere. they all have the same data plate
from what i can tell maby there is a difference in the serial number or
something. im sure there is a way to tell just cant figure out whare to
look. i also need the controls for the cold weather front. and need the
under chassis heater which i have pictures on the webshots page have just
located the priming system hope i can fix it to work as soon as i close the
deal. not too many cletrac manuals wanted should do them up soon just wating
around to make sure no one else wants one this is a one shot deal unless i
can get my scanner working then ill do it myself and wont cost hardly a
thing and i could burn copies with my burner. thanks still looking for
half-track parts to get that project rolling hope to stumble across one in
my journeys. thanks as always.