Power clable for military radio / Mil radio list?

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 15:22:55 PDT

What I am looking for are the 120v, power cables to power the PP-2953/U
power supply. This cable is numbered CX-4524U. I have four of these
power supplies. What they do is allow you to power your vehicle radios
off of 120v so you can have a radio set up at your house! So once I
confirm they all work or not I will have two for sale. Thanks in
advance!!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
4212 E. Walatowa St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are
purchased.