Items FS

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 18:03:55 PDT

Some of the piles of things I DON'T need!

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2295.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2295a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2295b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2295c.JPG

Vietnam Thomas Leg Splint set. I have been dragging this around since my
first days as a Medic. No need for me at this time. $35.00 plus shipping.
Comes with one splint, 2 foot supports, and a few of the locking bars for
holding the foot support on a stretcher and a good to very good condition
case. These were carried in the field medical sets. Good prop for your
M35A2.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2294.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2294a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2294b.JPG

My son found this one at a flea market. Alemite Grease Gun. Case aluminum
handle from early WWII. $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2297.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2297a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2297b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2297c.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2297d.JPG

WWII Torpedo or depth Charge Firing Panel. NOS, heavily built with data
plate. I don't think it was ever used. $25.00 plus shipping.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2301.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2301a.JPG

M42 Duster Seat Back (G200). This was NOS in the wrapper when I got it, but
it has lost the remains through many moves. The naugahyde is coming off,
but is in great shape and can be re-glued. $10.00.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2305.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2305a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2305b.JPG

WWI or early WWII wooden machine gun ammunition case. In very good
condition, but needs a coat of paint. Would clean up nice. All of the wood
is in good condition, and the latch works fine. $25.00 plus shipping.

And if you are interested in junk WWII aircraft parts, have a look at
http://www.astory.com/aircraft