Re: [MV] M51A2 dump, deuce etc... licensing

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 17:54:46 PDT

Well, the limit to get the discount is 8000lbs. I figure any State Trooper
worth his salt would know that. He would also probably know that that deuce
weighs more than 8000lbs. Not to mention, a DOT guy would definitely know
that an antique plate should not be on a truck that size. I would rather
pay the plate fee than a bunch of tickets, etc... if I got pulled over.
Just trying to cover my butt.

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-3363

"""""Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:28:36 -0500