Re: [MV] Question about combination backhoe/front-end loader

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 19:54:45 PDT

That would be the USMC version of the "SeaTractor" (and who ever else uses one).  Now Im just a dumb grunt but I know my guys that dig my holes in the dead of night is this same truck you are talking about.  I think (and I know Im gonna get corrected here) its a Unimog or Mercedes.  They are usally known to be piles of cash waiting to be drained, if you know what I mean.  I broke one digging a hole a while back, the operator that is- broke it.  Really bouncy on the back roads, but your right  Front end loader and a Backhoe.......

Cliff Smith
'?? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5