Re: [MV] Wiring for Air Compressor

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 20:55:54 PDT

Piffle.

Thanks Joe. Time to see if the electrician I used to do PC favors for is
still around.

Others have said it, and they were all gushy about it. but I guess I am too:

This list ROCKS!!

I could REALLY easily see myself buying a cabinet, compressor and then
discovering I had to move to Nevada to use it. I may not get it perfect by
posting here, but I sure as hell save time and money by doing so. Shoot: I
may live long enough to actually see my truck in a parade (( !!! ))